A BIG thank you to Tieme over at Luvo Photography for nominating me for the Liebster Award! I am truly honored.
The purpose of the award is for new bloggers, to introduce themselves in the world of blogging.
The rules of the award is to:
- Acknowledge and accept the Liebster Award by leaving a comment on the blog where you were nominated.
- Copy the Liebster Logo and paste it onto your own blog.
- Inform your nominees by leaving a comment on their respective blogs.
- In your blog post about the Liebster Award:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 Questions by the person who nominated you
- List 11 Random Facts about yourself
- Nominate, and link to three- eleven(11) other blogs which you enjoy and have fewer than 3,000 followers.
- List 11 Questions for your nominees.
Here are the questions asked by my nominator and these answers will also serve as my 11 random facts:
- When do you feel like blogging? Mostly on Mondays and Fridays. I try to make Monday and Friday my standard posting days.
- When do you not feel like blogging? When I don’t think I have any good pictures to share.
- What do you prefer: A like, a re-blog, or a comment on your posts? I don’t care to much for re-blogs, “Likes” are great, but I absolutely love comments because I know what the reader is thinking.
- For what fun reason can people wake you up at night? It would have to be extraordinary news.
- If you are not able to do what you like most for a year, what would you do? I really love to travel, so I would be bummed. It would be a good incentive to save for a great trip the following year.
- Three times a week pizza, or three times a week being active outdoors? Hmm…maybe a little of both?
- Read a book, or watch a movie? After reading a good book, watch a good movie. 😉
- What are your talents? Planning trips!
- What are your pitfalls? I’m a pack rat (I hate to throw things away)
- What would it take for you to change jobs, school, or any daily activity? A well laid out plan.
- Complete the next sentence: I am traveling and in my bag are at least these three items.. (besides the obvious) A schedule of each day’s activities, my camera, and a sense of adventure (that counts right?).
I nominate the following people (they have really great blogs, so please check them out!):
My questions for my fellow bloggers are:
- What motivated you to start a blog?
- Generally, what makes you click “like” on other blogs?
- What do you prefer: A like, a re-blog, or a comment on your posts?
- If you could invite any famous person out for dinner, who would it be?
- If you are not able to do what you like most for a year, what would you do?
- Vacation or Staycation?
- Read a book, or watch a movie?
- What’s your favorite photo you’ve taken?
- What’s the best thing that happened to you in 2014?
- Name one thing that you would like to cross off your bucket list next year?
- Complete the next sentence: If I won a million dollars I would…
Thanks again for nominating me Tieme!