HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I just received my annual report for 2015 and was amazed with the results!
Thank you for such a wonderful year and making these great stats possible. Your views, likes, and feedback is so much appreciated. It let’s me know that I am not alone on my journey to becoming a better photographer.
It’s funny because after reflecting on 2015, I realize that it was long, yet so short. So much happened! 🙂
My top stand out moments for 2015 were…
- The Ultimate Girl’s Weekend trip to Paris with my best friend (Best surprise ever as a birthday gift!!)
- Taking a leap of faith to begin the 100 Beautiful Strangers Project
- Visiting beautiful Edinburgh
- Discovering a new photo genre, iPhoneography
- The nominations for several Blog Awards (Two nominations for the Liebster Award and the Sisterhood of World Bloggers Award! (A special thank you to Weird Guy With A Dog for a third nomination for the Liebster Award early this year!).
Here’s an excerpt of the annual report:
A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 5,000 times in 2015. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 4 trips to carry that many people.
I hope that you will join me again this year.
Best wishes for a wonderful year ahead!