I’m sad to announce that it’s time to say goodbye…not to the blog, but to Germany (which has been my home for over 10 years).
Living in Germany has been such a wonderful chapter in my life. Here are the top 5 reasons I’ve fallen in love with Germany:
- It’s where I met my husband and some really good friends! 🙂
- I was emerged into a unique and awesome culture.
- I saw beautiful, historic structures that transported me back in time (and I saw real castles!!!)
- I’ve had an opportunity to travel to places that I dreamed of as a kid (Paris, London, Rome, and many more!)
- It’s where my passion for photography was fueled.
Now, Mr. Click and I are headed to the United States to begin a new chapter. Although I had some apprehension about moving initially, I read a meaningful quote that said…”Every ending is really just a new beginning…”
Here’s to the new beginning ahead!